We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Mozzarella and Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Cut the chicken breast in half, length-wise. Be sure to not cut all the way through.
3. Season the inside of the chicken breast with, salt, pepper, the olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
4. Place the mozzarella cheese and 3-4 asparagus spears inside of each chicken breast and drizzle the olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the asparagus. Fold over the chicken, so that it covers the asparagus.
5. Season the top of the chicken with a little more olive oil and the Mrs. Dash seasoning.
6. Cook for 30-40 minutes.