We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Facial moisturizer is a key part of face care and for a good one, it is always so expensive. If you can find a less expensive moisturizer that does the same thing that as a high-priced moisturizer than that would be great right? So I have looked and looked and found some dupes for high-end moisturizer. I hope that you enjoy them and get some good ideas. This post does contain affiliate links.
1.Lancome- Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Serum: Lancome has come out with a serum that improves firmness, tone, elasticity, radiance, and how smooth your skin is. This serum works well on any skin type.
L’Oreal- Youth Code Serum Intense Daily Treatment: L’Oreals youth code repairs dark spots from sun damage, evens out your skin tone, helps with scars and discoloration while rehydrating your skin.
2. Josie Maran- 100% Pure Argan oil: This 100% pure Argan oil has vitamin E, antioxidants, and fatty acids that condition your skin and improve skin texture.
Physicians Formula- Argan oil: This Argan oil improves texture, firms your skin, and evens out skin tone. It also hydrates and nourishes your skin.
3. Clinique- Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenish Hydrator: This moisturizer has aloe water in it that helps your body restore its own water and along with hyaluronic acid it makes your skin plump and appear healthy.
Etude House- Moistfull Collagen Cream: Moistfull cream has collagen water that hydrates your skin and leaves it plump and hydrated for the day.
4. Philosophy- Hope In A Jar: This is really exactly what it says Hope in a Jar. There is alpha hydroxy acids, multiple hyaluronate acids, and Asian fruit extracts. It makes your skin look glowing and healthy.
St. Ives- Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer: This formula is made with safflower seed oil, collagen, and elastin. The combination of these ingredients keeps your skin moisturized and gives you a healthy glow.
5. Clinique- Pep-Start Eye Cream: Pep-Start eye cream hydrates, de-puffs your eyes, and brightens your under-eye. It is nice to have on hand for those mornings you need to look awake.
Garnier- Skin Renew Anti-Puff: This eye roller formula has vitamin C, caffeine, and mint. The combination of these ingredients reduce your under eye puffiness and brightens the dark circles.
6. Belief- The True Cream Aqua Bomb: This cream is instant hydration and has antioxidants that improve the appearance of your skin.
Neutrogena- Hydro Boost Water Gel: Hydro Boost is a lightweight gel that instantly hydrates the skin with hyaluronic acid and continues to hydrate all day.
Boots No. 7- Protect & Perfect Intense Night Cream: Boots No. 7 night cream replaces the moisture that you lost during the day while you sleep. It also helps repair fine lines and wrinkles while firming your skin.
8. Bobbi Brown- Hydrating Face Cream: Bobbi Brown’s face cream is very lightweight and lasts all day to keep your face hydrated.
Simple- Replenishing Rich Facial Moisturizer: Simple’s rich moisturizer instantly hydrates your skin and has vitamins to give your skin a healthy glow.
9. Avene- Skin Recovery Cream: This is a cream that you use when your skin is damaged and dry. It is great for helping rosacea and eczema.
10. Sk-II- Facial Treatment Essence: Sk-II facial treatment reduces wrinkles, firms your skin, smooths your skin’s texture, and gives you a luminous glow while hydrating your skin.
Missha- Time Revolution First Treatment Essence: Time revolution evens out skin tone and allows your skin to retain moisture.