We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Eyeshadow primers are a nice thing to have. It may be just one more step that some may think is unnecessary, but it is a step that makes your eyeshadow last. I personally make sure I do this step because I have dark eyelids.
- Urban Decay Cosmetics- Orignal Eyeshadow Primer Potion: Primer potion is the peoples favorite. It is a 24 hr, crease-free formula.
- NYX Professional Makeup- Eyeshadow Base: NYX’s eyeshadow base helps your eyeshadow last longer and the white color makes your eyeshadow stand out.
- Too Faced- Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer: Shadow Insurance is a crease-free formula, waterproof, and fade proof. The formula also intensifies your eyeshadow and neutralizes your eyelid discoloration.
- Benefit Cosmetics- Stay Don’t Stray Eyeshadow Primer: Stay don’t stray keeps your eyeshadow in place. This eyeshadow primer also has vitamins C, E, and sodium hyaluronate to hydrate.
- NYX Professional Makeup- H.D. Eyeshadow Base: H.D. Base evens out your skin tone and smoothes lines.
- Smashbox- Photo Finish 24- Hour Shadow Primer: Photo Finish glides on smooth and keeps your eyeshadow vibrant all day. The formula is humidity resistant and sweat resistant.
- Bareminerals- Prime Time Eyelid Primer: Prime time fights oils and keeps your eyeshadow looking good.
- E.L.F. Cosmetics- Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer: Shadow lock is a lightweight formula that makes your eyeshadow stand out.
- Lorac- Behind The Scenes Eye Primer: Behind the scenes is crease resistant and makes your eyeshadow last.
- Essence- I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base: I love stage is a crease-free formula that glides on smooth and helps your shadow last.