We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Dupes are the best of both worlds, you get a product that works the same way as an expensive product, and you pay half of the price. Why not try to see if a dupe works for you? If it does then you could save quite a bit.
Maybelline- Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer: Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind has goji berries and jaloxyl to help reduce the appearance of dark circles and helps with Puffiness around your eyes.
2. Urban Decay- Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer: Naked Skin is a lightweight buildable formula that does not settle in your fine lines.
Maybelline- SuperStay Better Than Skin Concealer: SuperStay is a 2-in-1 product. It conceals and corrects. It covers those dark under eye circles and corrects the skin tone.
3. It Cosmetics- Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in light: Bye Bye Under Eye is a full coverage concealer that covers everything. It also has anti-aging peptides, antioxidants, vitamins, and hyaluronic acid.
Wet N Wild- Come Correct Concealer: This is a full coverage concealer that brightens, hydrates, and evens skin tones. It also protects your skin with SPF 15.
4. Mac- Select Cover-Up: This is a medium coverage concealer. You can use anywhere you need to cover, correct, or brighten. It comes in multiple shades.
L.A. Girl- Pro Conceal HD Concealer: L.A. Girls HD concealer also covers. corrects, and brightens. L.A. Girl also comes in multiple colors.
5. Nars- Radiant Creamy Concealer: Nars concealer is a buildable coverage that corrects, contours, and highlights. It also blurs fine lines, hides dark circles, firms your skin, hydrates, and reduces redness.
E.L.F.- Perfect Blend Concealer: E.L.F. is a full coverage concealer that applies easily to cover dark circles and redness.
6. Make Up For Ever- Ultra HD Concealer: A little goes a long way with this concealer and the pigments in it reflect light and erase shadows. There are hyaluronic spheres that hydrate and peach color to correct dark circles.
NYX- Hi-Definition Photo Concealer Wand: This is a medium to full coverage and goes on smooth. The yellow color in the concealer helps cover your dark circles.
7. Becca- Under Eye Brightening Corrector: There is light reflecting illuminators in this corrector that instantly brightens your under eye area.
NYX- Dark Circle Concealer: NYX has made an easy application product that doesn’t look thick on your skin. Coconut oil hydrates and the color pigments help even out the dark circles and provide great coverage that looks natural.
8. Tarte- Color Correcting Palette: This palette does it all. The yellow brightens, Peach counters darkness, green corrects redness, the pearl color highlights, the darker color contours, and the matte highlight blends. There is also coconut, vitamins, and hyaluronic acid to nourish your skin.
NYX- Color Correcting Concealer: The purple and yellow brightens, the peach corrects dark circles, green neutralizes redness and the darker color contours. It is a lightweight formula that applies easily.
9. Benefit- Boi-ing Hydrating Concealer: Benefit’s Hydrating Concealer smooths fine lines, conceals dark circles and has vitamin E to hydrate.
Neutrogena- Hydro Boost Concealer: Neutrogena does not look cakey and gives your skin a natural finish while hydrating your under eye.
10. Cover FX- Cream Concealer: This cream concealer is long wearing and has anti-aging ingredients along with antioxidants to help your skin be healthy. You want to be sure to just use little of the product and it will get the job done.
NYX- Gotcha Covered Concealer: NYX’s concealer has coconut oil in it that moisturizer and is full coverage. It is long-lasting and does not look cakey.