We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
So the weather is rough on anyone’s lips, it is always nice to have a soothing lip balm that you can count on. This is a list of great lip balms that will nourish and hydrate your lips to help them heal.
- EOS- Smooth Sphere Lip Balm: Smooth Sphere contains vitamin E, shea butter, and jojoba oil that keep your lips smooth.
- Maybelline- Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm: Baby Lips keeps your lips moisturized all day long and has SPF 20 to protect them.
- Sun Bum- Sunscreen Lip Balm SPF 30: Sun Bums lip balm protects your lips from wind and sun damage with SPF 30 and cocoa butter repairs your dried damaged lips.
- Doctor Lip Bang’s- Lip Freak Buzzing Lip Balm: This lip balm is very moisturizing and is all natural and made with essential oils.
- Burt’s Bees- Lip Balm: Burt’s Bees lip balm is infused with fruit extract and beeswax and coconut oil that nourishes and hydrates your lips.
- Jack Black- Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25: This lip balm has skin conditioners and antioxidants. The balm relieves and smoothes your lips and protects them with SPF 20.
- Benefit Cosmetics- Lip Tint Hydration Lip Balm: Benefit’s lip balm conditions and hydrates with mango butter. This balm also gives you a little color.
- Classic Carmex- Lip Balm: Carmex lip balm hydrates and medicates your chapped and damaged lips.
- Pacifica- Indian Chai Lip Balm: Indian chai has coconut, almond, and jojoba oil to hydrate your lips.
- Hempz- Ultra Moisturizing Lip Balm: Hemp’s moisturizing lip balm has hemp seed oil and natural extracts to hydrate, nourish, and condition your lips.