We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
It is always nice to learn with random tips, tricks, and hacks and this is just that. Here are some great ones for you.
- Put your nail polish in the fridge 15 minutes before applying and it goes on smoother.
- Put dry tea bags in your shoes and gym bag and they will absorb any odors.
- Put ice cubes in carpet indention’s and let it them set for 4 hours then blot dry with a towel.
- Unshrink clothes by putting them in hot water and conditioner mix for 5 minutes and air dry.
- Place a rubber band around an open paint can to wipe off excess paint.
- Rub toothpaste on watermarks on wood to remove them.
- Use a cardboard roll from toilet paper and cut long way to hold wrapping paper.
- Use Velcro strips to hold your rugs in place.
- Put aloe in ice-cube trays and freeze. Remove a cube from a tray and rub on a sunburn to feel instant relief.
- Keep bugs out of your drink by putting a cupcake liner upside down and poke a straw through it.