We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
So I have very thick and full eyebrows and do not use eyebrow products and I am very thankful for that. I doubt that I could even get my eyebrows to look like sisters, So this is based on reviews that I have read.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills- Brow Wiz Pencil: Brow wiz has a fine tip that allows you to make precise hair-like strokes and the spooley on the other end makes blending easy.
- NYX Professional Makeup- Micro Brow Pencil: You can fill your brows in with the thin tip and coat your brows evenly for a natural look.
- Benefit Cosmetics- Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape and Fill: Goof-proof instantly shapes and fills in your brows while looking natural and the spooly allows you to blend effortlessly.
- L’Oreal- Brow Stylist Definer: L’Oreal brow pencil is a waterproof formula that allows you to precisely define and easily blend for a defined look.
- It Cosmetics- Brow Power Super Skinny: Brow power is a waterproof brow product with a micro-tip to give you strokes that look like natural hair.
- NYX Professional Makeup- Precision Brow Pencil: This pencil has dual ends. One end has a flat tip for outlining and filling in with hair like strokes and the spooley is meant to blend.
- Tarte- Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Pencil: The tip of this pencil is very slim which creates a natural look that lasts all day. The spooley on the other end is great for blending.
- E.L.F. Cosmetics- Instant Lift Brow Pencil: This pencil is mechanical and shapes with its fine tip and allows you to blend with the spooley on the other end.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills- Perfect Brow Pencil: The Perfect brow pencil is a creamy formula that dries to a powder.
- Smashbox- Brow Tech to-go: The angled-tip on one end of this pencil precisely fills in your brows and the other end has a brow gel to hold your brows in place.