We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I have to say highlighters are one of my favorite makeup items because you can go extreme or have a natural glow. I have made up a list of highlighters that can do just that. If anyone has any suggestions on other highlighters to try please let me know.
- Makeup Revolution- Vivid Baked Highlighters: Vivid highlighter is a light powder that can highlight certain areas and make your skin look radiant.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills- Sun dipped Glow Kit: Sun dipped glow is very blendable because the powder is very fine.
- Urban Decay Cosmetics- Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body: Naked illuminated powder is also a fine powder that will make the areas you want to stand out.
- Becca- Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter: Shimmering skin perfector reflects the light on the areas you apply it to and lets your natural radiance shine through.
- E.L.F. Cosmetics- Baked highlighter: E.L.F.’s highlighter contains vitamin E, jojoba, sunflower, apricot, and grape. The highlighter nourishes and hydrates the skin while highlighting all the areas you apply it to.
- Laura Geller- Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator: Baked Gelato is a sheer powder that can be worn all over the skin for a glow that looks natural or on the areas that you want to stand out.
- NYX Professional Makeup- Illuminator: NYX illuminator adds a natural glow to any area you want to complement.
- Essence- Pure Nude Highlighter: Pure nude goes on smooth and gives your skin a pure natural glow to the areas you choose. This is the highlighter I am currently using.
- Makeup Revolution- Strobe Highlighter: The strobe highlighter can be worn wet for an intense look or dry for a subtle glow.
- Too Faced- Love Light Prismatic Highlighter: Love Light has a pearl radiance that instantly brightens and creates a flattering glow.