We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I don’t really like using bronzers, I have olive skin so I am a bit on the darker side all year. I have come up with a list for you though, I did try to use them it just never looked right with my skin tone.
- Benefit Cosmetics- Hoola Matte Bronzer: Hoola Bronzer provides a natural tan look all year around.
- Bareminerals- Warmth All-Over Face Color: Warmth all over gives you a healthy glow.
- Physicians Formula- Butter Bronzer Murumuru: Butter Bronzer smoothes the skin texture, brightens your skin tone, and moisturizes.
- Too Faced- Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer actually has chocolate in it that naturally evens out your skin tone.
- NYX Professional- Matte Bronzer: NYX Bronzer gives you a natural honey glow.
- Makeup Revolution- Vivid Baked Bronzer: Vivid Bronzer is a buildable bronzer. If you want a dramatic look to apply with a wet brush.
- N.Y.C.- Smooth Skin Bronzer, Sunny: N.Y.C. Bronzer gives you a sun-kissed sheer look.
- Tarte- Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer: Tarte’s Bronzer is a waterproof formula that can add warmth to your skin.
- Essence- Sun Club Matte Bronzing Powder: Essence Bronzer gives your skin a subtle sun-kissed look.
- It Cosmetics- CC+ Radiance Ombre Bronzer– Radiance Bronzer is a waterproof formula that has anti-aging technology and creates a radiant glow.